15 Oct 2024

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #547 sketch

 hello crafters!

This month's sketch challenge at CAS colours and sketches was designed by Laura.  I love the simplicity of this design which lends itself to so many options! 

For some reason my brain went to birds sitting on a wire, so that's what I did. I switched the orientation horizontally, and used an ink smooshed panel for the background. The birds were die cut from another inked panel. The wires were really thin strips of black card and the sentiment die cut from white card. Quite a simple card to put together, in the end!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. We'd love to see your card in the gallery!


  • dies: SSS whittle birds, MFT bitty banner alpha
  • inks: mowed lawn, salvaged patina distress oxides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts