16 Apr 2022

forgot

 hello snarky stampers!

I'm thrilled to have been chosen as the sisterhood's Queen of Snark with this card! Queen gets to enjoy the absolute privilege of being guest designer for the next challenge.  Woo hoo! The theme for this challenge is L is for Layers.

I began by creating 3 base layers for my card: stencilled chipped sapphire distress oxide using Paper Rose Striped stencil, stamped the fish with peacock feathers distress oxide using Darkroom Door Under the Sea stamp set, and stencilled tumbled glass distress oxide using Paper Rose Small Drops. These panels were then cut to size and arranged on the card base. I die cut using Paper Rose Arrows die set from ink blended card many many arrows and arranged them onto a fourth layer, then trimmed and mounted that onto an ink blended card for the fifth layer.

Using MFT Cool Day I die cut the ice bergs, inked the edges and the details, then stamped and die cut the ice floe. The bear was stamped using Colorado Craft Company Sweater Bears stamp set and fussy cut. These were all mounted on foam squares. The sentiment from Tim Holtz small talk stickers was adhered onto ink blended card and mounted on foam squares. Whew!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Wow super cool layered card, lot's of different elements Love the polar bear he is adorable and has the same look as I do when I'm trying to figure out where I put something. Great job and thanks for being our reigning Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely layers to enjoy here! Gorgeous colour combo too, and I love the bear. Thanks for being our queen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh so many awesome layers!
    And I love the colours AND I can totally identify with the sentiment LMAO
    All hail the Queen of Snark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo many fun layers on this fantastic card! Way to rock that crown with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sentiment is the story of my life. LOL!!! I adore all of your wonderful layering. Thanks so much for Queening with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts