hello stampers!
I'm joining in today with the challenge at The Paper Players where Christy has set the CAS theme of 'bears'. While I don't have a lot of bear crafty things, I do have a favourite MFT set 'Cool Day' with the most adorable bears. I always seem to paper piece these characters and today was no exception.
I thought it would be perfect to give the bear wings. Then I thought well bears like bees (well, honey), so I'll make his jumper and beanie bee-coloured. And to top it off I found a bee-themed sentiment and made a bee-themed mug. So...is he a bear? or a bee? or just having an identity crisis. You be the judge! lol
Thanks for stopping by today :)


This is adorable, Rachel! I love the bear's bee outfit and that matching bee mug--ack, so cute!!! I like how you used the hexagons as the background elements and that sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players!
ReplyDeleteYour "bee bear" is as cute as could be, Rachel! The wings made me laugh and his matching mug is a brilliant touch. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining in with the Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable, Rachel! Dressing the bear in a bee costume is SO creative. The bee mug is a cute little detail. I love the hexagon backdrop. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDelete