29 Sept 2026

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #595 sketch

hello crafters!

I'm so happy to be the host for this sketch challenge at CAS colours and sketches and I've designed a simple sketch for you. The circles can be any shape you choose!


I decided I was in need of more christmas cards so this one uses christmas elements. The angel was die cut from ink smooshed card and the halo was heat embossed in gold. The tree was also die cut from ink smooshed card. The sentiment was stamped and gold heat embossed, die cut into a circle and popped up on foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. We'd love to see your card in the gallery!


  • dies: Gummiapan angel, Alexandra Renke tree, MFT infinity circles, infinity rectangles
  • stamps: Altenew warm blessings
  • inks: pumice stone, tumbled glass, rustic wilderness distress oxides

1 comment:

  1. I love things in threes so this sketch was a favourite for me for sure Rachel! Your simple elements make for a beautiful CAS card: the dark background highlights the smooshed cardstock of the angel and tree beautifully and the heat embossing adds a lovely festive sparkle. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts