7 Mar 2022

adulthood

 hello crafty stampers!

I'm playing along today with the talented sisters at snarky stampers where their theme this fortnight is: #205 V is for Vibrant. Edna is sporting somewhat of an Andy Warhol throwback look and she pretty much carries it off! 

Here's a warning - put your sunglasses on!


I found this pic I had of jellybeans (is your mouth watering too?) 😋 and couldn't resist using it. Such VIBRANT (!) colours, such sweet yumminess, such childhood delights. I wanted to curl up on the sofa and scoff a whole bowl of them. But... I didn't. I adulted.

I made a card using scraps of the brightest matching colours I could find and adhered them together random-like on a red card base. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

*Edit: thanks lovely sisters for my crown!







5 comments:

  1. Great card! When you find that button please give me directions! Thanks for playing with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card but where are the black ones? They're my favorite. LOL!!! Proud of you for adulting...and thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the very definition of vibrant! What a totally fun card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh this is deliciously vibrant!!!
    And really - please please please let me know if you find that unsubscribe button - adulting is completely overrated!!
    Thanks for getting vibrant with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo of jellybeans and good job on the challenge. Thanks for being vibrant with the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts