6 Mar 2022

happy bee-day

 hello stampers!



The team at freshlymadesketches have a new challenge this fortnight with a super simple sketch:

I wanted to use some recently arrived paper from Paper Rose and I felt this sketch would work well with different papers. I'm usually not a big paper user, but this pack is just so gorgeous and being a gardener, I have a lot of respect for the bees! 

The first paper layer was trimmed to suit the sketch and adhered, then the second layer was trimmed and then die cut with several hexagon shapes to reveal the first paper layer with the bees! One hexagon was turned over to reveal the other side of the paper with a little daisy. The second layer was mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from the same paper pack, mounted on white card. The card is finished with a little bow of black & white twine.

I'm also sending this one to Paper Rose for their monthly giveaway - this month the theme is to use Paper Rose paper packs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies: Paper Rose Bee Hive paper pack, Hero Arts Hexagon Infinity dies, black & white twine

1 comment:

  1. Bee cards are some of my favorites! This is so cute. Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts