17 Apr 2022

happy birthday

 hello lovely stampers!

I had some free time today so am playing along with the cas colours and sketches sketch challenge #465.

I began by stamping Darkroom Door Woodgrain texture stamp with dye ink in my MISTI several times. The leaf stem was die cut using MFT In Focus Florals from ink blended card. The flowers were die cut from the same set but a different die from ink smooshed card, then trimmed from the die to keep just the flowers. The sentiment is from Paper Rose Tiny Forest stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a beautiful card! I love everything about it: the woodgrain background, the flower die and the color combo green-purple. My favorite :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS Colours & Sketches. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful use of he sketch, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts