16 Oct 2024

depresso

 hello crafters!

The talented team at timeout challenges has a photo for inspiration this week. I couldn't resist!

I chose a strip of design paper which was the closest thing I had to coffee beans, and die cut the coffee cups. The lids were die cut from black card, and the little labels from aqua card. They were assembled on the design paper which was adhered with foam tape to give the idea of space in the cups. The sentiment was stamped, die cut and adhered with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

  • dies: Gummiapan coffee cups, Spellbinders A2 matting basics
  • stamp: Gummiapan

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm a tea drinker primarily but can totally identify with than sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts