2 Apr 2024

cupcake

 hello lovely stampers!

It's a rainy, stormy day today which gave me crafty time :) so I'm joining in with a couple of challenges. Timeout challenge #260 has a 'striped' theme and the paper players have a tictactoe challenge. I chose the right column of ribbon, embossing, pastels.

I wanted a subtle background so inked up a few little stamps in soft colours. I've recently got a few of the teensy tiniest stamps from Gummiapan which you can see top right, going downwards. The sentiment is also from Gummiapan which makes me giggle! The icing was die cut from ink blended card then the outer part was clear heat embossed for shine. The cupcake was die cut from pastel pink card stencilled with darker pink stripes.

Since a few of the stamps are new, I'm also posting this to Darnell's fabulous blog, NBUS. Sending hugs, Darnell, hope you're well! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

  • dies: Paper Rose cupcake, Memory Box mini butterflies
  • stamps: Gummiapan hello, surprise, enjoy the little things, sentiment, Kaisercraft script, MFT take shape
  • stencil: MFT radiating rays
  • inks: picked raspberry, spun sugar, ground espresso, lost shadow distress oxides

     Grab our badge to display on your blog.



6 comments:

  1. Love your background stamping and the cupcake is beautiful. Happy you joined us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the butterflies adorning the cupcake, as well as your use of ribbon. This sentiment is adorable!!! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Rachel - that cupcake looks good enough to eat and I love the subtle background stamping too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet in every sense of the word. I love the butterflies too. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel, this is such a sweet and happy card! Love how the pretty pink really pops on the clean design, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am well, Rachel, thank you! I'm even better now that I've got a big smile on my face over your great cupcake design! I have not seen that sediment before and I LOVE it!! I also love the subtle background for your pink delights, but it's that load of chocolate that is really making my mouth water! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts