2 Apr 2024

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #534 colours

  hello crafters!

A new month, and this month's colour challenge at CAS colours and sketches was put together by me! Whether it sets a springtime scene, or suggests an autumn leaf, I hope these colours inspire you to get crafty and share your creation with us!

I was clearing out my craft room and came across this embossing folder that I haven't used for a while. I love these little mountains so I based my card on an outdoor theme. The little clouds were die cut from ink smooshed card, the sentiment was stamped then clear heat embossed for shine.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. We'd love to see your card in the gallery!


  • dies: Gummiapan dandelion, rounded tag, MFT clouds, Hero Arts infinity circles 
  • stamps: Paper Rose tiny forest
  • embossing: Kaisercraft mountains
  • inks: SU garden green, wild honey, picked raspberry, kitsch flamingo distress oxides

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS creation Rachel! I love all your elements, especially the textured mountains, and the dimension of your focal point. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel this card is CAS perfection! I love the embossed background detail and those diecuts are so delicate and a real standout against the white. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts