25 Jun 2024

people

 hello stampers!

I was feeling a bit snarky today (you understand!) so duly turned to the sisterhood as I knew they would appreciate it. Their challenge for this month is: D is for die cuts. Right up my alley!

The background was watercoloured then the same colour was ink smooshed onto a separate panel,  with the icebergs die cut from that. The igloo was die cut and then again from black to use the negative piece. Mr bear was die cut 3 times and stacked to give him the focus. Fiskars texture plates were used for the embossing. Sentiment from Tim Holtz.

Thanks for stopping by - I appreciate it!



2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! I love how you tied the polar bear with that very appropriate sentiment. Your ink smoosed icebergs are perfection. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, it's usually people that 'do it' for me too! Great card, thanks for getting your snark on with the sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts