2 Jul 2024

you're one of a kind

 hello stampers!

I'm joining in today with the team at inkspirational where the challenge asks for us to use a stencil, with an optional twist of using paste. I'll also post it to the justusgirls challenge where they also are challenging us to use a stencil! I wanted to use a new to me die so chose a tree trunk stencil which would coordinate.

The background was ink smooshed with distress oxide inks, let dry then the paste applied through the stencil. I used home made embossing paste which is white, but interestingly, it draws up the colour from the ink underneath making the paste a more subtle shade of the background - perfect! The paste gives so much dimension and interest.

The leaves were die cut from a separate ink smooshed panel, as well as the lizard. I used an offcut from the main panel for the sentiment background. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed in white.

Love this little lizard! Thanks so much for stopping by.

   

  • dies: Poppystamps whittle lizard, Gummiapan oak leaf
  • stencil: Gummiapan no. 55
  • stamp: Gummiapan sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dimension! Thankyou for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts