31 Oct 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #524 double

 hello crafters!

We have an extra Tuesday this month so it's time for the double challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches. Patricia has put together a lovely colour grouping with an interesting sketch. I wanted to keep it fairly traditional for this one, so did a pretty spray of flowers!


I started by winding the bakers twine around the front panel for the triangle part of the sketch, then die cut the flowers and leaves, arranging them on top. The ladybug just happened by so she got a place on the card too. Super simple with no stamping!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and we hope to see your card in our gallery! Don't forget to check out our guestie Deborah's blog too!

  • dies: gummiapan flowers, ladybug, MFT foliage, honeybee buzzwords

1 comment:

  1. I love these bold yellow blooms and the twine detail Rachel but for me it's that sweet ladybird that steals the show - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts