7 Nov 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #525 colours

 hello crafters!

It's time for the colours challenge at CAS Colours and sketches and we're lucky to have Nancy hosting your challenges this month. Such rich colours reminded me of christmas, and adding to my christmas stash is always a good idea!


The background was lightly ink blended with a neutral colour, to ground the scene. I watercoloured a  piece of card then die cut the little houses. Those teensy hearts had me seeing double for a bit - so tiny! The trees were die cut from mossy meadow card and mostly stacked twice for dimension. I used a piece of real red ribbon which I've had for ages to hold the sentiment which was clear heat embossed for shine.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and we hope to see your card in our gallery! Don't forget to stop by and check out my teammates' blogs and our guestie, Deborah.

  • dies: gummiapan little houses, trees, MFT itty bitty strips
  • inks: faded jeans, stormy sky, antique linen distress oxides, SU real red
  • stamps: MFT bitty holiday wishes

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used my colour choices for this month! The little hint of red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel your little winter village is so sweet! I love the pops of red and the minimalist ribbon and the neutral blending not only grounds your scene but adds a lovely warm glow too. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts