1 Oct 2023

happy birthday

  hello lovely crafters!

I'm playing along with a couple of challenges today - inspired by the latest sketch at freshlymadesketches #fms605 and used the colours from the colorthrowdown #ctd762. 

I used a cutout from some packaging that I thought looked like tree rings, and began with that! The leaves were die cut from ink smooshed card and backed with rust coloured card. The acorns were die cut from Kraft then lightly watercoloured to give them an interesting colour. The sentiment was stamped then clear heat embossed. Thanks for stopping by today!

  • dies: gummiapan acorn and oak leaf, MFT infinity circles
  • inks: candied apple, vintage photo distress oxides


4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the fall theme and I love those acorns and oak leaves! They pair perfectly with that tree ring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am equal parts impressed that your tree ring came from a packaging and disappointed I can't search for the stamp/die you used, as it works so perfectly here! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Rachel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delicate fall card, Rachel! I love this elegant neutral color combination. Thanks so much for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts