19 Sept 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #521 sketch

  hello lovely stampers!

It's time for the sketch challenge at CAS Colours and sketches and this time I have put together a classic design with 3 squares in a row. I chose to keep it a landscape design.

I found this washi tape when I was cleaning out my cabinet (totally forgotten!) and thought it was so pretty. The 3 squares of vellum have paper pieced succulents laid over them, in an echo to the background washi tape. Some subtle bakers twine underlines the tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! don't forget to check out our guestie Tristan's blog. We can't wait to see your creation in our gallery!

  • dies: hero arts florals succulent
  • inks: memento tuxedo black
  • stamps: hero arts florals succulent 

2 comments:

  1. Love this Rachel! The succulents and that punny sentiment are a great pairing - the patterned paper is a great way of adding texture detail to your plants too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Rachel! This trio of succulents is so sweet! And I love how you sat them on vellum squares!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts