3 Oct 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #522 colours

 hello crafters!

It's time for the colours challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches and this month Lucy is hosting your challenges. I hope you join in with the beautiful colours she has chosen for this challenge.

I wanted to create a whimsical scene and used my favourite butterfly die for the card.


The background was ink blended then stamped with the same colour. I used first, second and third generation stamping to put some depth in the scene. I used daffodil delight card for the flowers and fresh freesia for the butterfly detail. Thanks so much for stopping by today and we hope to see your card in our gallery! Don't forget to stop by and check out my teammates' blogs and our guestie, Deborah.

  • dies: sizzix brushstroke butterflies, Alexandra Renke artist flower
  • inks: chipped sapphire distress oxide
  • stamps: Lavinia stamps willow, paper rose tiny forest

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful - I love the touch of colours on the butterfly's wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful Rachel - I love that butterfly die too! You created such a beautiful scene with our colors, I totally struggled with them LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love about this card Rachel! I love the blended corner and foliage detail - it makes the yellow diecut pop! I can see why you love that butterfly too - it layers beautifully. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card using the CC&S challenge colours! Your ink blended corner is stunning and your layered butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts