12 Oct 2022

drunk

 hello stampers!

I'm joining in today with the sisterhood - it's been a while and I felt like a good bit of snark was just what the doctor ordered. Edna has decreed challenge #219 D is for drunk.

I couldn't resist.

The background uses the darkroom door honeycomb stencil dipped into different watered distress oxide inks. The paper rose martini glass was die cut from inked card. Sentiment printed on my computer.

Here's to you - thanks so much for stopping by! 

**Edit: Thrilled to be crowned Princess for this card!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your chosen sentiment!!! It is soooo very true at times. LOL! Awesome background too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he, that sentiment is perfection and I love love love your backgound!!!
    Thanks for getting your drink on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how true is this! So glad you decided to get snarky with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts