9 Oct 2022

merry christmas

 hello crafters!

I'm joining in with the justusgirls challenge #653 this week where the theme is CAS. My favourite type of card, how could I not?


I began by die cutting the Gummiapan merry christmas circle. Then I cut out an inner circle using Hero Arts Infinity Circle dies. More larger and smaller circles were die cut with the circle edges stacked up 4 high then topped with acetate then topped with the merry Christmas circle. 

I used Kaisercraft mountains embossing folder with a swipe of weathered wood distress oxide ink then cut out the smaller circle to form the interior background scene.

The little tree from the Sizzix arctic bear die set was cut several times from inked card as well as the little house, and also some arrows from paper rose arrows die set. I love how the tree and house seem to float!

Another one to add to my christmas stash. Thanks so much for stopping by!

**Thanks to the lovely team at JUGS for choosing my card as the weekly winner. I'm thrilled!






3 comments:

  1. A perfect CAS creation .I love your placement on this beauty and just a touch of colour
    really enhances it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this came together, Rachel! I like the swipe of distressing and the fun sentiment in a circle. Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and perfectly CAS! I love the little scene and the swipes of the Distress Ink giving so much depth. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts