31 Oct 2022

christmas tag

 hello stampers!

I'm joining in today with the team at justusgirls where they are having #656 wild card week and have asked for a holiday gift tag.  I usually need about a gazillion of these each year so any chance to create one is a bonus for me!

I die cut the tag using Recollections tags die set from inked card. I think it has 3 different distress oxide blues watered and swirled onto the card.  Dies are from Gummiapan: merry christmas circle, thin pine trees and the centre star of a snowflake die. The star was die cut from silver card to match the silver in the tag ribbon, the second tree was mounted on tiny foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic tag I love the background you created with the inks the white really stands out against this fantastic backdrop.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blue tag and the way it was colored. The silver star adds so much to the ribbon and tag as a whole. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your smoochy blue background Rachel. What perfect dies for a tag and love the silver star to match your pretty ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us this week at JUGS. Nice to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts