27 Oct 2022

merry christmas

 hello lovely crafters!

I have been busy with christmas cards and today I have another classy little one ready to send out. I'm joining in with this week's sketch challenge #493 at cascoloursandsketches.


The background uses a lovely silver paper cut into strips and adhered in the corner. The presents are die cut from the Gummiapan Christmas Presents die set from navy card and ribbons from the same silver paper. The back ones are adhered and the front ones are popped up on foam squares. Sentiment from a very old stamp set is stamped and clear heat embossed for more shine.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

*Edit: Thanks to the lovely team for choosing my card among the winners!



1 comment:

  1. That's a great card, Rachel! So clean and elegant, the silver stripes and ribbons are perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts