30 May 2022

coffee

 hello crafty stampers!

I've had a bit of fun today with the latest addicted to cas challenge where the code word is: stripes


I began by stamping and die cutting the bear and ice floe using MFT Cool Day stamp set and coordinating die set. The ice floe I gently coloured the edges and adhered it to the card panel.  I coloured the bear's sweater and hat with stripes using textas, his coffee mug with dots and gently shaded his fur, then popped him up with foam squares. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker. 

I just love this bear - his facial expression is priceless! And so versatile 😁

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun! Those striped pj's are hysterical :) - Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his pjs!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts