3 Jun 2022

merry Christmas

 hello lovely stampers!

Today I started on Christmas cards which is certainly not something I usually do ahead of time, but I'm trying to be a bit organised this year! I'm playing along with the card concept who have an inspiration pic that certainly doesn't say Christmas at first glance, but I've always liked the pairing of a Christmas theme with non traditional colours.

 For my cas card, I was inspired by the colours. I began by stamping and clear heat embossing the sentiment. Using hero arts infinity squares, I die cut 3 squares. 1 was stamped with red dots, one was die cut to make a frame and the last was embossed using the Filigree texture plate. The trees were die cut using Sizzix Arctic Bear then ink blended using distress oxide inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you made a Christmas card with our patriotic colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts