6 Feb 2022

best friends

 hello lovely stampers!

Today I have been playing along with just us girls challenge word week #618: friends.

I decided to go full Tim Holtz with this one and used one of my favourite sentiments.

The background is ink blended using distress oxide inks, then stamped with Darkroom Door Flourish texture stamp, and various little stamps from unknown sets that I just keep separately. The heart stamp was stamped and heat embossed using Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Happy Everything Blueprints and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker, edged in ink and popped up on foam.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment, Rachel. Your ink blending is wonderful and I love all the little images you used in the background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an amazing ink blending job! I just love the fun sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts