25 Jan 2022

age

 hello again stampers!

The lovely sisters over at the sisterhood of snarky stampers have as their theme this fortnight #202 G is for Gel Printing. Well there's always a first time...!


I made the gelli print using distress oxide inks as I don't have any paints, but I used the same gelli printing technique. The first pull was the 3 background colours, and I thought it looked like a tall treed forest, so I continued with that theme. I added images using a Stampin Up Woodland embossing folder, Darkroom Door Wildflowers Vol 1 stamp set, and Darkroom Door Woodgrain texture stamp with different distress oxide ink colours. The sentiment from Stampendous Birthday Splash stamp set was adhered to black card and mounted on foam tape. The panel was lastly adhered to a black card base.

My technique needs improvement for sure but I certainly ended up with quite a few lovely card panels which will need more embellishment for future cards, and such fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun background!!!! Love the subtle butterflies and of course, the snark! Thanks so much for gelling with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific background, Rachel - love the style and colours. Knock-out snark too. Thanks for playing with the sistahs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool looking. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh this is gorgeous!!!
    And - yesssss on that sentiment!
    Thanks for getting "gelly" with Edan and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts