18 Jun 2024

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #539 sketch

  hello crafters!

The new sketch challenge at CAS colours and sketches was designed by Shannon and is for a slimline card size. I chose a mini slimline measuring 6" x 3".


I thought I'd add to my stash of xmas cards which made me think of stars instead of circles! The stars were die cut from gold mirror card. The pine branches were die cut from green card and the pine cone was ink blended in brown, then arranged to create the banner shape. The sentiment was gold heat embossed and die cut with a rectangular stitched die.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. We'd love to see your card in the gallery!


  • dies: Paper Rose stitched rectangles, Couture Creations pine branch, Alexandra Renke stars
  • stamps: Gummiapan merry christmas
  • inks: ground espresso distress oxide

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in LOVE iwth this card Rachel. I love how the colours pop on the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel this Christmas card is just fabulous! The diecuts look so elegant against the black background. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts