9 Jun 2024

enjoy the little things

 hello lovely stampers!

I'm joining in today with the talented team at inkspirational where the word prompt is 'frame'. They would like to see something in any sort of frame on your card. Easy eh?

The first thought I had was those movie or photograph film strips but the only die I have is a single frame so I put 3 together in a column. Die cutting them from black makes it so dramatic, I had to fill the frames with gorgeous colours.

Pretty much every coloured piece was die cut from ink smooshed or ink blended card - I always have rather a large collection and I rarely throw out any scraps ;)  Given the dark frames, I chose the brightest colours and then created the little ocean scenes. Love the little seahorse tail coiled around the seaweed :)  The sentiment was stamped and die cut, then offset with a black die cut and popped up on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

  • dies: Gummiapan shells, seahorse, crab, jellyfish, starfish, sentiment banner, Paper Rose tiny foliage, Alexandra Renke film strip
  • inks: all distress oxides
  • stamps: Gummiapan sentiment

2 comments:

  1. I love these colourful little sea scenes and using film strip as a frame is perfect! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer scene, the film strip makes a wonderful framing. Thanks for participating in our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts