5 Sept 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #520 colours

hello crafters!

It's time for the colours challenge at CAS Colours and sketches and this month I'm hosting your challenges! I'm so excited to see everyone's creations, so let's get to it! The happy grouping of colours is perfect for summer fun or a celebration!

I based my design on this card I made last year, changing the vibe to be more celebratory. The background square was embossed, and the inside frame was stamped randomly. Mostly die cuts with a little embossing and some stamping made it fairly simple to pull together.

My youngest turned 18 this year so the demand is high for 18th birthday cards! Thanks so much for stopping by today and we hope to see your card in our gallery! Don't forget to stop by and check out my teammates' blogs and our guestie, Tristan.

  • dies: hero arts infinity squares, snowflakes and swirls, alexandra renke stars, kaisercraft numbers, honeybee bitty buzzwords
  • inks: chipped sapphire distress oxide
  • stamps: MFT take shape 
  • embossing folder: su subtle 3D

2 comments:

  1. Rachel I just love this! Your colour choices are great and I love this CAS collage-style card. The elements come together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fresh!! Love the usage of those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts