15 Jul 2022

Perfectly CAS July challenge #29

 hello stampers!

It's time again for the Perfectly CAS monthly challenge and this month you're going to get all "Festive" with us!

I have been making Christmas cards early this year, and thought this was the perfect chance to make another one!

I began by cutting a card panel 1/3 of my card base using my home made grid which measures thirds. Then I embossed the left side using a texture plate. I stamped the flourish with versamark on some white card and clear heat embossed it then ink blended to get an emboss resist. This was then die cut for the ornament. 


The sentiment was die cut using silver paper adhered to card. The silver ornament piece and string were cut out and adhered. Finishing touch was a few rhinestones.

We can't wait to see your creation in our gallery - remember it's the perfect excuse to start on those Christmas cards!

Thanks for stopping by!


  • stamps: darkroom door flourish texture stamp
  • inks: candied apple distress oxide ink, versamark
  • dies: newtons nook holiday greetings, hero arts infinity circle
  • fiskars filigree texture plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts