23 Apr 2022

hello

 hello stampers!

Playing along with the addicted to cas challenge #218 where they're asking for a one layer card. I find one layer cards tricky as I always think they need something more, but I think the challenge is to make them interesting WITHOUT the something more 😉

I started by choosing the stamp I wanted to use. Darkroom Door Under the Sea has some beautiful images and this seahorse is my favourite. I inked her with distress oxide, spritzed with water then stamped the image in my MISTI. A couple more partial inkings were stamped with different colours - I used 4 colours in all - to highlight different areas. The Scrapmatts Waves stencil was used for the water and the sentiment is from Altenew Sentiment Strips.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely one layer design Rachel. I love the way the eye is drawn to travel across the card. Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts