6 Apr 2022

donut

 hello crafty stampers!

I'm playing along with the paper players challenge for this week PP585 where the theme is 'laughter is the best medicine'.


I'm always one for a witty line and couldn't resist this challenge. I toned down the snark and made a very sweet card (get the pun there?) lol

I began by masking off a section of the card panel and ink blending with dye ink, then used Paper Rose Stripes stencil to ink blend the top part. Using the donut stamp from Stampabilities Trendsetter stamp set and scraps of coloured card, I stamped many donuts in coordinating ink colours. They were die cut using Hero Arts Circle Infinity die set and the centre punched out. The mug was paper pieced using MFT Cool Day stamp and matching die, some ink blended for a shadow, and popped up on foam squares. The sentiment from Tim Holtz small talk stickers was adhered to a pink card scrap. Lastly some white gelly roll pen was used for the shine on the donuts and mug.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Rachel! These donuts are amazing. I love the colors. Boy, am I ever craving a sprinkles donut right about now. The sentiment is a hoot! I can so relate to it. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face, and thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, this had my mouth watering and my lips turning up into a smile! Who could resist this parade of donuts coming their way! The gel accents and shading add so much to you great design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess to actually eating a donut last week...probably once I year I allow myself one...and these look as yummy as the one I had! CUTE sentiment too...we've all been there! Fun way to play along with our Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts