5 Apr 2022

snarky ATCs

 hello stampers!

The awesome sisters at snarkystampers have put out their latest challenge which is #207 A is for ATC. I do like the idea of smaller card space and I certainly have lots of little stamps so it's a win-win for me! lol


I couldn’t resist making more than one - they are soooo cute. I think I could have ended up with a whole box if I’d kept going! And of course I had to make it a red-back spider - a morning's gardening here is not complete without coming across at least one of those little buggers!

I decided to showcase little blueprint stamps from Tim Holtz - bunny and web. For bunny, the background had Altenew Color Block Triangle stencil inked with salvaged patina distress oxide ink, dried then Scrapmatts 5080 stencil inked along the side. Kaisercraft Script stamp and several small random stamps were also stamped in the same colours and water splatters were added. For web, the background was an offcut from a gel print, inked over the top with Scrapmatts 5080 stencil. 

Bunny and web were stamped in black on a scrap of card and clear heat embossed, then watercolored. They were cut into a tight rectangle, edges inked and adhered to the card panel. The Tim Holtz small talk sticker sentiments were edged in ink and adhered. The cards were then mounted onto black card base 3.5” x 2.5” in size. Here’s closeups of each card.



Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully cute and snarky ATCs! Love the backgrounds. Thanks so much for your support of the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he these are awesome.
    Today, I am totally digging the "leave me alone" spider :D
    Thanks for playing along with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and our ATC challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought to pull out those stamps. They are the perfect size. Well done. Thanks for getting small with your art and the sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts