15 Sept 2026

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #594 colours

hello stampers!

I'm delighted to be your host at CAS Colours & Sketches this month and I have chosen a pretty colour combo! We're into spring here in Melbourne, so these colours were perfect for some fresh flowers.

All the components were die cut then watercoloured in the chosen colour combo. Frog was inked lightly in the same green colour. The sentiment was stamped and die cut. I used hammered card for this one to add a little texture and interest too!

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'd love to see your card in our gallery.

 

  • dies: Gummiapan snowdrops, frog, grass, sentiment border, Tonic Studios floral square frames
  • stamps: Gummiapan sentiment
  • inks: rustic wilderness, wilted violet, spun sugar distress oxides
  • 1 comment:

    1. Spring flowers for spring colours! Those delicate little bell flowers are so pretty Rachel and I love the little frog hiding in the greenery too. Cute!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

    popular posts