16 Apr 2024

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #535 sketch

hello lovely crafters!

It's time for our monthly sketch challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches, and I'm so happy to be hosting this month. I hope my sketch inspires you to create a card and share it with us!


This card is a little different from my usual creations - no die cuts but plenty of fussy cutting! I may have to lie down for a bit :) I wanted to do a fun one with the sketch and these cutie sheep gave me the look I was after. They were each stamped over stencilled card, then fussy cut and adhered with foam squares. The little heart was paper pieced and adhered. The background was ink blended lightly as well as the edge of the front panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. We'd love to see your card in the gallery!


  • stencil: Aall & Create lotza dotz
  • stamps: MFT ewe are the best
  • inks: dried marigold, tumbled glass, spun sugar, speckled egg, bundled sage distress oxides

1 comment:

  1. Rachel your trio of patterned sheep are totally adorable - so cute! I love the subtle shading behind too. Such a fab take on your sketch (which I loved btw!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts