17 Mar 2024

ducking

 hello lovely stampers!

It's been a while since I joined in with the sisters at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and had some snarky time so I thought I'd rectify that today. Their current challenge is S is for Snarky. Easy eh?

I used an inked panel from a previous leftover ink mopup. This one had some wet stencilling on it as well. The colours were a bit mad which I thought went well with the sentiment. I added snail stamping and some ink splatters before attaching the witch hazel die cuts and ink splattered snails. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Very clever sentiment/focal image combination and wonderful work with the leftover inks. We're so happy you joined us .... don't be a stranger! Thanks so much for playing with the Sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new mantra! Thanks for playing along at SoSS, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Welcome back!!
    He he he he those wee snails :)
    And I love that sentiment, like Jo I may adopt that as my new mantra!
    Thanks for getting your snark on with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts