5 Mar 2024

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #532 colours

  hello stampers!

It's a new month and we have a new colour challenge at CAS colours and sketches. Joanne has put together a terrific group of colours. I've recently returned from a holiday in Japan and I saw some lovely ikebana there - I've always been a fan, so this was the inspiration for my card.



I began with the die cut vase, ink blended it roughly then stamped some circles in the same colour. All the little dies were cut from either ink smooshed card scraps or coloured card. I lightly ink blended the background and stamped a few more little circles in a neutral colour.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. We'd love to see your card in the gallery!


  • dies: Gummiapan bluebells, witch hazel, feathers, flowers, paper rose bitty vase
  • stamps: Gummiapan happy birthday, MFT take shape
  • inks: salty ocean, peeled paint, pumice stone distress oxides

2 comments:

  1. Rachel your vase of branches is beautiful - so artsy and it has a definite oriental feel. Love the subtle shading that grounds it too; the neutrals make the colours pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fantastic Rachel - such a clever way to use the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts