25 Jan 2024

thinking of you

 hello crafters!

I'm joining in today with the lovely team at addictedtocas who currently have challenge #250 with the theme: sky.  I love a good sunset and what can be prettier than silhouettes against a sunset sky? Beautiful.

I went with a trio of distress oxides to ink blend the sky, then die cut the silhouettes from black card. The ground was just cut with a cutting wheel in the shape I wanted. 

Since I haven't used this large dandelion die before, I'm also posting this card to Darnell's fabulous blog, NBUS. Sending hugs, Darnell!

Thanks for stopping by!

    Grab our badge to display on your blog.

  • inks: chipped sapphire, carved pumpkin, mustard seed distress oxides
  • dies: Gummiapan grass, dandelions
  • stamp: Newtons Nook peony blooms

4 comments:

  1. Hugs right back, Rachel! You did a brilliant job blending the sunset for a perfect background to present your fantastic silhouette! I really like the deeper shade of blue you used. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year!
    ❤Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love silhouettes against an ink blended sky... and you did such a fabulous job with your night sky! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background - beautifully blended and I love the silhouette you placed against it. Fabulous CAS card. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully blended sky - the silhouette works so well with it.

    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts