9 Jan 2024

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #528 colours

 hello lovely crafters!

Hope you had a relaxing christmas and a wonderful new year celebration. We're looking forward to a year of crafty fun at CAS Colours & Sketches, and I've resolved to send out more of my cards instead of just growing my stash. Which means I have to be more organised with dates! Right, enough of the resolutions lol. Today we're starting off with a colours challenge proposed by Jeanne. Hope you'll join us in the gallery!

I chose to do a simple, elegant design incorporating the colours. I began by using a brayer to create an ombre panel then die cut the frames. The flower and leaves were die cut from coloured card.  I just love the long slender stem on this flower die.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. We'd love to see your card in the gallery!


  • dies: Alexandra Renke artist flower, rectangle frames, Altenew leaf mix, Gummiapan small heart
  • stamps: MFT take shape, Gummiapan happy birthday

2 comments:

  1. Rachel this is beautiful! I find the composition so interesting and the slender floral and skinny elements are a great way of preserving white space and making those bold colours pop. I love it - happy new year wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely Rachel - I love the graphic style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts