7 Jul 2023

tictactoe challenge #216

 hello lovely stampers!

I'm thrilled to be guest designer over at tictactoe challenge #216 this week! The team always put up a fun board with terrific inspiration, so come along and join us with a creation of your own!

When I saw the option for 'green and blue' I knew that would be my start as they're my favourite combo of colours. From there I could have gone several ways but decided to veer away from my usual CAS creation  so I went with the first row down: green and blue, layers, and die cut.

The background was ink smooshed in blue then stencilled in green. I wanted to arrange the die cuts to make several layers and gosh it makes such a lovely dimensional card! Most of the die cuts are from panels of ink mopup, some with stencilling, and the sentiment was white heat embossed.

Thanks so much for joining me today. The tttc team have some awesome inspiration - we'd love to see your creation in the gallery!

  • dies: Alexandra Renke artist flower, word circle, filmstrips, mini tags heart
  • stamps: paper rose tiny forest
  • inks: tumbled glass, bundled sage, peeled paint distress oxides, versamark 
  • stencils: paper rose mark maker 1, lavinia elegance

2 comments:

  1. your card is absolutely gorgeous, Rachel - wonderful inspiration for our TTT challenge this week - love the layers, the smooshed background, stenciling topped off by the pretty flower - thanks for being our guest designer this week with your beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Rachel! I love the delicate colour scheme and the way you layered those diecuts to add so much interest and detail. What a fabulous take on our board this week - thank you so much for guesting with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts