13 Jan 2023

depresso

 hello stampers!

I saw the new sketch over at freshly made sketches and knew exactly what I was going to make for the challenge! Doesn't happen often so I'm definitely taking this one!

The background was stencilled using Paper Rose lines stencil and ground espresso distress oxide ink, to make a gingham look in coffee colour! Coffee cups and sentiment are by Gummiapan.

First time cutting these coffee cup dies so I'm also linking up to Darnell's fabulous blog NBUS. Hugs to you Darnell!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

       

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use the coffee cups for the squares! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These coffee cups are just too cute! I love them! Love that sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card with those sweet coffee cups! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts