16 Nov 2022

seasons greetings

 hello stampers!

I'm joining in today with the challenge at addicted to cas where the code word is: present

I wanted to do a pile of presents and found some lovely paper that I used to cut out the presents and stack them.  I die cut a square in the card front using Hero Arts Infinity Squares and adhered a backing of white dotted silver paper then stacked the presents in front and over the cutout. The sentiment was also cut from the paper and mounted on some foam squares for dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. ooh lots of lovely presents here and so beautifully wrapped.Love the use use of the gorgeous papers. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATCAS with this super card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts