10 Nov 2022

one little baby

 hello lovely stampers!

I'm joining in today with the sketch challenge at CAS colours & sketches #495 drawn by the talented Cécile. 

I wanted to do a baby card for my cousin who is expecting in the new year as I realised I haven't any baby cards! who knew? The giraffe from Gummiapan was die cut from kraft, and layered on a couple of hexagons from Hero Arts Infinity Hexagon die set. One was cut from kraft and embossed with Kaisercraft Mountains embossing folder. The other was die cut from inked card, embossed by hand using the Fiskars Hearts texture plate and popped up on foam squares. The sentiment stamp from Gummiapan was inked directly onto the card panel. Such a cute sentiment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This card is total cuteness! And very elegant, too. I love your choice of neutral colors. Thanks for joining in the CC&S party this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts