28 Mar 2022

feel better

 hello crafty stampers!

I just love the colours for the current challenge at color throwdown #685. They actually made me think of autumn rather than spring but I guess that's what makes life interesting!

I wanted to show the changing of the seasons with orange to signify autumn, bare limbs for winter, green for spring leaf and summer for flowered greenery. I'm sure trees feel much better when they're looking their glorious best 😉

I used MFT Tall Trees die cut with kraft and coloured card for the trees, the flowers being orange sparkly gems. The sentiment is from Altenew Sentiment Strips.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. How clever to create each tree to represent the four seasons! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts