21 Jul 2026

CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #590 colours

hello stampers!

Joanne is our host at CAS Colours & Sketches  and she has put together a gorgeous palette of colours that looked to me like sunset colours! 


I started off by watercolouring a couple of white panels, then die cut the mountains, trees and house from them. The trees were given one edge of blended ink. The sentiment was stamped and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'd love to see your card in our gallery.

 

  • dies: Gummiapan trees, house, Sizzix arctic bear
  • stamps: Lawn Fawn tiny tags birthday
  • inks: evergreen bough, tea dye, picked raspberry, abandoned coral distress oxides

  • 1 comment:

    1. This is a great non-floral use of these colours Rachel - they work so well for your sunset, those mountains are genius! And I do love a skinny tree or two! All I need is a get-away-from-it-all house in a place like this now for a couple of weeks of R&R ...

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

    popular posts