10 Jul 2024

merry christmas

 hello stampers!

I'm joining in today with the latest timeout challenge where the theme is 'seeing stars'. When I think of stars, I often think of christmas and who doesn't need more christmas cards?

I wanted the stars to take centre stage, so on a navy blue card panel, I embossed a grouping of stars with white embossing paste, just selecting the ones I wanted from the star stencil. Once dry, the trees were die cut and adhered. The christmas tree was cut several times to get the background colour, the decoration colour and then the snowy outline. Some tiny circles and the star were punched from gold card and adhered as ornaments on the tree. The sentiment was stamped and die cut then the tree and sentiment were adhered with foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

  • stencil: Gummiapan no. 38
  • dies: unbranded tree dies
  • stamp: Gummiapan sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rachel, Love this clean and beautiful card. Such a lovely design. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts