13 May 2024

so glad

 hello crafters!

I've got some time today so decided to enter a few challenges. Luckily, I was able to combine 3 into 1 card. Timeout has an interesting challenge to use alphabet magnet letters; which I remember were so much fun! Inkspirational has a 'seasonal' theme and the snarky sisters have O is for Outside this month. Phew!

Die cutting the letters was the easy part but my goodness there were a lot to watercolour! The background panel was brayered with green from the bottom up and blue from the top down. Then random stamps were stamped in white and white heat embossed. Some of the letters got a bit of bling with a white jelly roll pen.

Love this sentiment -  Thanks for stopping by today!

      

  • stamps: Lavinia mini seed head, butterfly, Globleland dandelion
  • dies: MFT bitty banner
  • inks: kitsch flamingo, mowed lawn, salty ocean, tumbled glass, bundled sage, mustard seed, candied apple, twisted citron, squeezed lemonade, carved pumpkin, wilted violet distress oxides

6 comments:

  1. I love the 'magnetic letters' effect and the little designs to emphasise the fun sentiment. Very eye-catching and fun. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I so feel this!!
    (as I sit here with the sniffles...cold or allergies??? Who knows!!!)
    Love the lettering in your sentiment
    Thanks for coming outdoors with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Rachel!! I realy love how beautifully you have arranged the sentiment on a gorgeous background. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh at this message. So true. What a great idea for our challenge. I love the background and had a little sneeze just thinking about it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny! Great card for our Alphabet Magnet challenge at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This most definitely is a labor of love. So much die cutting!!! I taught my son the alphabet when he was a toddler using magnetic alphabets on the fridge so this brings back wonderful memories. Unfortunately the sentiment could not be truer but funny nontheless. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts