24 Jul 2023

always be yourself

 hello stampers!

I had some time today on a rainy Sunday afternoon so I made a card for justusgirls challenge #689 where it's CAS week with the theme 'three of something'.

I've had these Gummiapan penguin dies for a little while but hadn't used them before today - so cute! I paired them with some MFT iceberg dies and some salty ocean and tumbled glass distress oxide ink smooshed background card. Sentiment was computer generated. 

I'm also linking this one up to Darnell's fabulous blog, NBUS. Sending hugs Darnell!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel! You did a brilliant ocean! I thought I was going to read it was a piece of pp! And I love the simplicity of the three adorable penguins on their berg with the big berg in the bg ~ and your sediment made me chuckle out loud! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these adorable penguins and the scene they are a part of!!! So glad you shared this with us this week at Just Us Girls for our CAS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts