4 May 2023

happy birthday

 hello crafty stampers!

I'm playing along today with the latest challenge at tictactoe #206. Elizabeth has put together a terrific board and I couldn't resist! I chose the diagonal down: flowers, yellow, gems. I also notice the challenge at the paper players is a tictactoe this week as well! I'm entering their challenge also and choosing bottom diagonal up: sparkle, die cut, embossing.

I began by ink smooshing a card panel with scattered straw distress oxide ink and letting it dry. This formed the lovely yellow background. Several mark stamps were used in both scattered straw distress oxide and also white heat embossed for a bit of shine. Then layers of die cuts were assembled, and the panel was finished with some sparkly dew drop gems.

Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time with me today!

 

  • inks: scattered straw, mustard seed, carved pumpkin distress oxide inks
  • dies: gummiapan happy birthday circle, gummiapan flowers, gummiapan hearty twig, paper rose little vases, paper rose flying birds, MFT fab foliage, altenew burlap texture die, hero arts infinity circles
  • stamps: MFT take shape, lavinia stamps mini dots
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a STUNNER! I love the soft colors and the die cuts and the arrangement. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous, Rachel!! love the soft yellow background and wonderful design! so pleased you entered your lovely card in our challenge this week at TicTacToe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! I love the soft yellow color you used! This is perfection to me! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts