27 Mar 2023

happy birthday

 hello stampers!

I'm joining in today with the terrific challenge at tictactoe #tttc201. I chose to use the diagonal: gems, embossing, butterfly.

The trees were embossed using SU woodland embossing folder, then I gently ink blended with mowed lawn and twisted citron distress oxide inks. I made sure to leave a lighter section in the centre to look like sunlight shining into the woodland. Another card panel was embossed using SU subtle embossing folder, cut a little larger than the inked panel and adhered under the inked panel.

The butterfly was die cut using Sizzix brushstroke butterflies with the fancy sections die cut from ink smooshed card scraps, and adhered with foam squares. Three gems were adhered to the butterfly body. The sentiment is from Gummiapan.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I especially love the way you've really captured the sunlight through the trees. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts