21 Feb 2023

get well soon

 hello stampers!

I'm joining in today with a couple of challenges: the paper players has a CAS theme with 'get well', and the current tictactoe challenge #197. I followed the left column down CAS, stencil, flowers.

I began by die cutting the letters from patterned paper using MFT bitty banner die set, adhered them to a black card panel and fussy cut the sentiment.  I used darkroom door small circle stencil, overlaid craft giraffe circle stencil ST1026 and gently ink blended across the centre of the larger circle. Then the circle shape was stamped with various stamps from paper rose solid flowers and leaves stamp set. I matched the colours in the paper with the ink colours. Tiny hearts, circles, and stars were die cut and adhered, around the adhered sentiment. Lastly the panel was backed with a red panel, then adhered to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

*Edit: Thanks so much to the team at tictactoe challenge for picking my card as the weekly designer's choice! And also to Joanne at the paper players for choosing my card as her fave. I'm thrilled!

 

4 comments:

  1. If this card doesn't make someone feel better, I'm not sure what would. This is such a cheerful, fun card. Thanks for sharing it at the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is CAS perfection! I love all the bright colors, flowers, heart and fun letters! This card will certainly brighten someone's day! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel this is fabulous! I love the little hearts radiating from your get well message - CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players and at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel... great card and fabulous win. Looking forward to you guesting on Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts